Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Information

I am still alive and praising God. I will blog again soon - but there is a lot on my mind so please forgive me for not blogging as regularly as I can. I want you to know that you must read the FULL article and it's comments before you judge me, but please judge me - I need the correction. But remember you must use scripture or at least plain logic, preferably both.

I will be back soon - I have a few cool ideas for blogs just time to research is getting less and less - some ideas:
- The role of television in the Christian lifestyle, is there one? (Really interesting)
- The ten commandments, who are they for? How did Jesus preach the Gospel? (Gonna burn stuff down on this one)
- Fruit or root? What is fruit and how do I get me some of that? (I want to look at the beatitudes)

That's all I can think of at the moment - there are other articles I want to do like "Confusing Scripture" - but I forgot what I was confused about (not that I understand it now, rather I forgot the references that confuse me). So I'll have to get back into my bible for that.

Please know I have broken my glasses and have to get new ones so I'll only be blogging once life calms down and I get them glasses fixed. For now I'm running on min and will only respond to comments.

God bless all!

2 comments:

K9 said...

Hey there Qjay! Just cam across a kewl link. Thought you might wanna check it out.

http://www.reformationsa.org/articles/reforming_music.htm

hey...btw, it's kewl how this page automatically identified my blogger ID. Scary though, but i trust you! :-D

Tyrell said...

Hey there Qjay! Just cam across a kewl link. Thought you might wanna check it out.

http://www.johnshouldsupportgermanyandsoshouldyou.org/articles

hey...btw, it's kewl how this page automatically identified my blogger ID. Scary though, but i trust you! :-D

(I enjoy your blogs, cause I read them and I know how you would say them. calvin on man)