Wednesday, September 17, 2008

There's no persecution from evolutionists...

No... None at all! I mean, Michael Reiss, who is an evolutionist, merely stated that creationism should be accepted as a world view was attacked by these caring, loving individuals.

"Some of my comments about the teaching of creationism have been misinterpreted as suggesting that creationism should be taught in science classes. Creationism has no scientific basis. However, when young people ask questions about creationism in science classes, teachers need to be able to explain to them why evolution and the Big Bang are scientific theories; but they should also take the time to explain how science works and why creationism has no scientific basis. I have referred to science teachers discussing creationism as a "worldview"; this is not the same as lending it any scientific credibility." -Michael Reiss [Emphasis added]



If they attack one another so vehemently, why on earth would I want to ever be considered on the same side as them? I'd rather be wrong1 and on the Christian side than with the kind of people who will hate you for not agreeing with them2.

If you wonder where I'm getting this, read the [Christianity today article]. Also check out [Wikipedia].

What's really funny is this guy will earn no heavenly reward for his persecution. The attack is brought on by his own beliefs and God has left him with those who he chooses. What makes it even more hilarious is that the Church of England (of which Michael Reiss is an ordained minister) just yesterday issued an apology to Charles Darwin! I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Reiss was behind it!

It seems no one is getting on their knees. No one looks to God. No one seeks His face. People have a form of Godliness but deny it's power. No wonder the end time fanatics are going crazy!

This is pure cannibalism, and I'm happy to see it. The more time they spend whacking each other over the head, the more time we have to evangelize!

1 I'm not wrong. The creator of the universe told me so in His book.
2 True Christian's do not hate one another. We are fortunate to have an authority concerning our behaviour towards one another - so that when we err, we may be corrected. The evolutionist does not.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Creationism has a scientific basis. If you can disprove evolution scientifically (and you can), then you have no choice but to believe in a Creator in order to answer the question...How did we get here?

See Creation Ministries International...

Quintin said...

Hey Ryan,

I am a creationist! I was highlighting what comment was made as to emphasize HIS beliefs.

I am on the mailing list for CMI and will be attending a meeting in October. I am in the Johannesburg group.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.