Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Re-Blog: Christian interaction in the digital age

This blog points out a sin I am very, very guilty of committing. My responses are not always thought out with prayer and I have trouble seeing an argument from the biblical perspective in the heat of the moment.

However my take is a little different to his, while I agree that responses should be kind in both directions, I ought not expect that of my readers, and I do feel that since I have a public space on which to say something, I want to allow people to respond, that we all may learn, be it from my bad example if necessary.

If there is one thing I cannot tolerate anymore, and I refuse to allow it, is anonymous critics. You will notice I have turned off anonymous comments because this blog is not anonymous. The least people can do is have the courage to associate their words with their name. God is not anonymous.

Peace and blessing to all!

No comments: